25 Eylül 2017 Pazartesi

A Baby Speaks: Jesus, Son of Mary

A Baby Speaks: Jesus, Son of Mary

Mary was well known by all as a person of high character and honour. She was from the distinguished Imran family. Allah sent Angel Gabriel to her in the form of a man. When Mary saw him and didn’t recognise him, she asked him to fear Allah and not harm her.

 Gabriel said, “I am a Messenger of Allah. I have been sent with good news of a beautiful baby boy for you.” Mary was most confused as she replied, “I am not married. I am not an immoral woman, how could I have a child?” Gabriel said, “Yes this is very easy for the Lord of the worlds.

Allah created your son Jesus as a miracle for mankind. Allah has power over all things.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İMAN - İTAAT

İMAN- İTAAT Bizler bazı şeyleri ya yanlış anlıyoruz yada işimize öyle geliyor o şekilde kullanıyor, davranıyor , savunuyoruz. Alla...