25 Eylül 2017 Pazartesi

Days and months passed

Days and months passed

When it came time to give birth, Mary went to a place far from everyone and gave birth to Jesus under a date tree. She came home with her baby in her arms.

 Th ere were hard days ahead of her. People were shocked and amazed that Mary should bear a child before marriage, and they looked down on her as they said, “Oh Mary, what an ugly thing it is that you have done!” Mary said, “I didn’t do anything to be ashamed of.

Baby Jesus is Allah’s miracle. Ask him if you don’t believe me.” Th ey knew well that a baby could not speak, however a miracle occurred and baby Jesus said, “I am a prophet of Allah who sent me to guide mankind to the right path.

He wanted me to be a good child and has protected me form all things excessive. Allah is has granted me beautiful things in my birth and is going to grant me beautiful things in my death and resurrection.” People were stunned that a baby could speak. Th ey gave up blaming Mary and left her alone.

When Jesus grew up he, like the prophets before him, called people to believe in the Oneness of Allah, to do good works and to stay away from bad deeds.

Th ose who did not believe in his sacred call persecuted Jesus and his companions. Allah, however, protected his prophets and believers from the harm of disbelievers. Jesus is our prophet and his life is best explained in the Qur’an.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

İMAN - İTAAT

İMAN- İTAAT Bizler bazı şeyleri ya yanlış anlıyoruz yada işimize öyle geliyor o şekilde kullanıyor, davranıyor , savunuyoruz. Alla...